Block Machine KRS 4
This REKERS universal block machine is a guarantee for the efficient production of light-weight and heavy concrete products. The intuitive control makes this the ideal machine for the economic production of paving stones, large slabs, kerbs, hollow /solid blocks and special products.
The machine consists of a rigid heavy-duty HRS main frame and features high value standard components such as the opening facemix section with hydraulic clamping, the feedbox and hopper are height adjusted by spindle motor drive, the cantilever feedbox is operated by servo motor drive, the pneumatic mould suspension / tamper clamping as well as the REKERS vario servo vibrator and the walking beam safeguard the boards.
The KRS4 can be fitted with a wide range of options such as:
– Tamper brush lengthways or crossways – Opening coarsemix section
– Rotating tamper brush – Planing roller
– Draw plate – Feedbox plate adjustable lengthways
– Core puller device – Colourmix drawplate in face / coarsemix hopper
– Central greasing – Insertion device for insulation pads
– Hydraulic feedbox scraper
– Mould change device front / back